Our team completed this site of 15000 square feet in sector 70, Mohali, in just 8 months. The range of tasks included the construction of structure with basement and finishing of 4 floors in all respects.
Address: Plot Number 669, Mataur, Sector 70, Mohali.
Hummock has recently completed the paintwork at the Quest Group of Institutions – Jhanjheri, Punjab. Our team of 25 people completed the task of painting the college in just 2 months. We used Asian Paints for external as well as internal painting.
Here are a few pictures:
Contact us for paintwork at your site – 9888922203, 9815480880.
When Chandigarh City Centre wanted to finish its flagship commercial complex with Gypsum Plaster, it chose Ashva:
Chandigarh City Centre, which is one of the finest projects in the Tricity, wanted only the best materials for its project. The company’s engineers, as well as its architects, decided to apply gypsum plaster instead of cement plater due to the following reasons:
- Cement plaster consumes a lot of water. Engineers at Hummock have estimated that curing of cement plaster consumes more than 1 cubic feet (28 litres) per square feet of surface area over a 28-day period. Assuming 10,00,000 square feet of internal area, this amounts to a wastage of 280,00,000 (2.8 crores) liters of water. Gypsum plaster, on the other hand, needs less than 1 percent of this usage.
- Cement plaster does not give a neat surface. Gypsum plaster punning gives a neat look to the building and with the application of a single layer of wall-putty, the building is ready for paint. Not only is the consumption of putty lesser than on cemented surface but also the surface is without any undulations.
- The gypsum plaster surface always crack free. Whatever cracks develop on this product are related to workmanship and not due to the product. On the other hand, cement mortar readily develops shrinkage cracks and there is little an engineer can do to avoid them.
After carefully going through our presentation and vetting numerous vendors and applicators, the company decided to award the project to Hummock Infrastructure which owns the Ashva Brand.
We are successfully applying the material to the project and are committed to giving the finest experience to the owners of the commercial and residential units.
We value our association with the City Centre Developers.
Construction sites are messy. Are they not?
Building seven meters wide, twelve meters high and two kilometers long buttress retaining wall is no small feat. The project lasted for two years and Hummock Infrastructure proudly finished it within given parameters of Larson and Toubro.
- Location = Mohali, Punjab.
- Total Wall Length = 2000 meters.
- Type of construction = R.C.C Buttress Wall.
- Site Engineer = Jagjit Singh.
- Nature of site = Residential
- Project Cost (excluding material) = INR 1.0 crore (10 million)
Here are a few site pictures.
A double reinforced steel mesh of 450 mm thickness made with steel bars of 16 mm and 12mm diameters.
Concrete being poured into steel plates formwork using a transitory mixer.
A small stretch of the under-construction two-kilometer long retaining wall.
interested in hiring our services? Please feel free to contact us.