Malls are so different from houses. The entire perspective from lifts to stairs is on commercial prospects in the future. How to maximize the earnings from the property. Hummock Infrastructure proudly completed this project in time for Amarpal and Associates.
- Location: Mall Road, in front of S.S.P residence, Hoshiarpur.
- Built-up area = 20,000 square feet.
- Type of Construction = Framed R.C.C.
- Site Engineer = Ranjod Singh.
- Nature of site = Commercial.
- Project Cost (including material till finishing) at appraisal = INR 2.0 crore (20 million)
- Project cost at finishing = INR 2.23 crore (22.3 million)
Project Objective: Build a four story (basement + 3 floors) building of 5000 square foot area on each floor for rental income.
Project Scope: Build a reinforced concrete structure (with material). Procure and construct model. Engineering out-of-scope.
Project construction started: 26th February 2014.
Project completion date: 02nd October 2016.
The following pictures represent various stages of the project. Our team makes notes on pictures which are then shared with the client.
Raw structure construction.
A lot of things were pending in April 2016
Building a rainwater harvesting structure was a new experience for our team. We had never constructed a huge 10 meters long, 2 meters wide and 5 meters deep underground rainwater harvesting structure. In the end we built more than 10 such structures.
- Location = Aerotropolis City.
- Size of one structure = 10m X 2m X 5m.
- Number of structures = 10
- Type of construction = R.C.C
- Site Engineer = Jagjit Singh
- Nature of Site = commercial
- Project cost (excluding material) = INR 40 Lakhs (4 million)
Here are a few pictures.
As the structure rises above the base, the soil is filled using a JCB machine so that a working ground can be built for workers.
Excavation is more than five meters wide so that a wide raft can be constructed and workers have some space to build. Don’t worry, the slopes are stable. Formwork: Steel.
Construction sites are messy. Are they not?
Building seven meters wide, twelve meters high and two kilometers long buttress retaining wall is no small feat. The project lasted for two years and Hummock Infrastructure proudly finished it within given parameters of Larson and Toubro.
- Location = Mohali, Punjab.
- Total Wall Length = 2000 meters.
- Type of construction = R.C.C Buttress Wall.
- Site Engineer = Jagjit Singh.
- Nature of site = Residential
- Project Cost (excluding material) = INR 1.0 crore (10 million)
Here are a few site pictures.
A double reinforced steel mesh of 450 mm thickness made with steel bars of 16 mm and 12mm diameters.
Concrete being poured into steel plates formwork using a transitory mixer.
A small stretch of the under-construction two-kilometer long retaining wall.
interested in hiring our services? Please feel free to contact us.