Hummock has recently completed the paintwork at the Quest Group of Institutions – Jhanjheri, Punjab. Our team of 15 people completed the task of painting the college in just 2 months. We used Asian Paints for external as well as internal painting.
Here are a few pictures:
Contact us for paintwork at your site – 9888922203, 9815480880.
When Chandigarh City Centre wanted to finish its flagship commercial complex with Gypsum Plaster, it chose Ashva:
Chandigarh City Centre, which is one of the finest projects in the Tricity, wanted only the best materials for its project. The company’s engineers, as well as its architects, decided to apply gypsum plaster instead of cement plater due to the following reasons:
- Cement plaster consumes a lot of water. Engineers at Hummock have estimated that curing of cement plaster consumes more than 1 cubic feet (28 litres) per square feet of surface area over a 28-day period. Assuming 10,00,000 square feet of internal area, this amounts to a wastage of 280,00,000 (2.8 crores) liters of water. Gypsum plaster, on the other hand, needs less than 1 percent of this usage.
- Cement plaster does not give a neat surface. Gypsum plaster punning gives a neat look to the building and with the application of a single layer of wall-putty, the building is ready for paint. Not only is the consumption of putty lesser than on cemented surface but also the surface is without any undulations.
- The gypsum plaster surface always crack free. Whatever cracks develop on this product are related to workmanship and not due to the product. On the other hand, cement mortar readily develops shrinkage cracks and there is little an engineer can do to avoid them.
After carefully going through our presentation and vetting numerous vendors and applicators, the company decided to award the project to Hummock Infrastructure which owns the Ashva Brand.
We are successfully applying the material to the project and are committed to giving the finest experience to the owners of the commercial and residential units.
We value our association with the City Centre Developers.
Malls are so different from houses. The entire perspective from lifts to stairs is on commercial prospects in the future. How to maximize the earnings from the property. Hummock Infrastructure proudly completed this project in time for Amarpal and Associates.
- Location: Mall Road, in front of S.S.P residence, Hoshiarpur.
- Built-up area = 20,000 square feet.
- Type of Construction = Framed R.C.C.
- Site Engineer = Ranjod Singh.
- Nature of site = Commercial.
- Project Cost (including material till finishing) at appraisal = INR 2.0 crore (20 million)
- Project cost at finishing = INR 2.23 crore (22.3 million)
Project Objective: Build a four story (basement + 3 floors) building of 5000 square foot area on each floor for rental income.
Project Scope: Build a reinforced concrete structure (with material). Procure and construct model. Engineering out-of-scope.
Project construction started: 26th February 2014.
Project completion date: 02nd October 2016.
The following pictures represent various stages of the project. Our team makes notes on pictures which are then shared with the client.
Raw structure construction.
A lot of things were pending in April 2016
Building a rainwater harvesting structure was a new experience for our team. We had never constructed a huge 10 meters long, 2 meters wide and 5 meters deep underground rainwater harvesting structure. In the end we built more than 10 such structures.
- Location = Aerotropolis City.
- Size of one structure = 10m X 2m X 5m.
- Number of structures = 10
- Type of construction = R.C.C
- Site Engineer = Jagjit Singh
- Nature of Site = commercial
- Project cost (excluding material) = INR 40 Lakhs (4 million)
Here are a few pictures.
As the structure rises above the base, the soil is filled using a JCB machine so that a working ground can be built for workers.
Excavation is more than five meters wide so that a wide raft can be constructed and workers have some space to build. Don’t worry, the slopes are stable. Formwork: Steel.
Construction sites are messy. Are they not?
Building seven meters wide, twelve meters high and two kilometers long buttress retaining wall is no small feat. The project lasted for two years and Hummock Infrastructure proudly finished it within given parameters of Larson and Toubro.
- Location = Mohali, Punjab.
- Total Wall Length = 2000 meters.
- Type of construction = R.C.C Buttress Wall.
- Site Engineer = Jagjit Singh.
- Nature of site = Residential
- Project Cost (excluding material) = INR 1.0 crore (10 million)
Here are a few site pictures.
A double reinforced steel mesh of 450 mm thickness made with steel bars of 16 mm and 12mm diameters.
Concrete being poured into steel plates formwork using a transitory mixer.
A small stretch of the under-construction two-kilometer long retaining wall.
interested in hiring our services? Please feel free to contact us.