Construction sites are messy. Are they not?
Building seven meters wide, twelve meters high and two kilometers long buttress retaining wall is no small feat. The project lasted for two years and Hummock Infrastructure proudly finished it within given parameters of Larson and Toubro.
- Location = Mohali, Punjab.
- Total Wall Length = 2000 meters.
- Type of construction = R.C.C Buttress Wall.
- Site Engineer = Jagjit Singh.
- Nature of site = Residential
- Project Cost (excluding material) = INR 1.0 crore (10 million)
Here are a few site pictures.
A double reinforced steel mesh of 450 mm thickness made with steel bars of 16 mm and 12mm diameters.
Concrete being poured into steel plates formwork using a transitory mixer.
A small stretch of the under-construction two-kilometer long retaining wall.
interested in hiring our services? Please feel free to contact us.